Ok so im 14 and there is a girl i like.

i have been kind to her and i talk to her all the time on the internet.

the thing is i know she used to like me and i normally would go out with her and her friends.

but now my brother has started to hang round with us   she douse not talk to me as much as she douse to him now. normally she would insist that i would go to places with her like "park"   but now when she and her friends not at my house  she and her friend gets my brother to go out with them "like the park" -_-

but when i come to them they now tell me to go away :( 

and another mad thing i found out is that my brother likes who i like 2 :-@

i was going to ask her out but now i think its all to late

now i found out the only way for me to get rid of my feeling to her is 2 block her out my head and not talk to her

but the thing is i can't because i still like her. and when i see her and my brother together it makes me really mad

i honestly don't know if she likes me or not   and this just makes me go diprested     

can you tell me what im ment to do :(

David, 

Be positive n jst control on ur mind n feeling...think twice tht u really like her??!!coz in ur age it's normal to get attract frm anyone easly...it is possible tht she like ur brother.so think on it n talk to ur brother first n next talk to tht girl...u get ur solution easily   

Wow! That's really tough and hard for anyone to go through!  I am not sure how best to deal with this.  Hopefully someone else has some good advice.  Talking it out might help you deal with it and maybe we can find some constructive ideas as we go.  Depends on what you would like to do.

ok so today i went out with them again and i asked her if she liked my brother? she told me she douse because she can trust me and we have been friends for a long time. iv seen my brother flirt with her all day and i just ended up ditching them today cos i could not handle it :/

she normally gives me hugs and i accept but today i denied it them walked off

just hoping they don't suspect any thing :(

im just upset now do you know what i can do ????

This isn't a good answer at all, but it is something to consider, they may hit off and date for a while, but it is likely that will not last. Staying her friend and being supportive may leave you in position to pick up the pieces. That would very hard for you to handle. Plus this questionable ethically, you do not want to take advantage of her pain. A good friend or lover would not do this. But there is an alternative, you honestly stay her friend and provide your support when needed, and when or if they breakup, you still be her friend and support her as she needed, but you aren't looking to take advantage of her pain, you honestly want to help. Seeing that you truly care may make all difference in the world, but would require you to let her go if that is what she desires.

This suggestion is would be hard for you too, perhaps the hardest I, or anyone else for that matter, could suggest. You should give this serious thought, you may need to tell her how you feel. I think I can come up with suggestions if you decide to try it. Tell me your initial thoughts and we consider how you might approach this without risking total rejection. I can't say if it will be the answer you want, but I think this is doable.

How long have you been friends? Knowing you from a young age may result in you being kinda like a brother to her. This is actually a well known phenomena. This is a real possibility. If you are willing, tell me the ages involved and how long you have known her. The bad news is, if this is what is going on then the odds of turning it around are grim. Try not to worry too much about it. We can cross that bridge if and when we get to it.

iv known her for 2 and a hath years now but the thing is i do not think my brother will ask her out even though he likes her because of the kind of person he is :/ and the thing it if they will be GF and BF them it will be kid of weird for me to be round them also to talk to her ask much as i do now because he will be talking to her 24/7

she also told me she has mixed feeling for him and douse not know if she likes him as much as she thinks. she told me this before she told me she liked my brother she said it like this "The person i like im not sure if i do cos i have mixed feelings about him"

You didn't mention the ages, which might help. It is perfectly fine if you don't want to say. It doesn't matter the reason, you are entitled to the right of privacy. And as I mentioned, it might help, but only might. I won't pressure you about this so I won't mention it again.

She told you in the past that her feelings about him are confused. She must think highly of you to reveal that. People just don't go around willy nilly sharing their feelings, especially when they are emotionally confused. Whether she is attracted to you or not, she trusted you enough to share this with you and that means something. It means something positive.

Exactly what it means I can't say because it is complex. It wouldn't fit here because it would take a book or two, but it is beyond my simple understanding anyway. There are books to read about it, but let me let you in on a little secret. Nobody understands it fully, not scientists, and not even the woman of your dreams. Many times we have to take attraction for what it appears to be, something we cannot control. That is an important point, keep it in mind.

Since she confided in you, there is a good chance you can confide in her. As long as you haven't alienated her, that is. We are back to the idea of talking to her. It may make her see the situation in a whole new light. Or perhaps she has no idea of your interest, so she has never revealed hers. I don't mean necessarily laying it on the line, although there is a time for that, but probably not right now. Unless the conversation takes you in that direction, that might be a good time. Anyway, we can talk more about that if this is the direction you choose to go. But I will say this, I think this is the best option we have discussed so far.

Look, let me remind you, I am not an expert. I doubt I am the best person to help you with this, actually I doubt I am qualified to discuss the subject. But I am trying. But you need to remember that no matter what advice is given, or from whom, ultimately the decision is yours. I don't know what your odds are, but I do know this: If you choose poorly you may lose her as a friend not to mention a love interest. Don't let this alienate her to that point. She doesn't know what is wrong, as far as she knows your behavior means you no longer like or trust her. At the very least you should tell her you are having a hard time right now and that she is still your friend. Time is running out, don't let this ruin your friendship.

I don't foresee a better solution than talking to her. Others may have better ideas. But I think this is the one I'm going to go with. Remember, you don't have lay it all out and risk total rejection. There are ways to approach this that is not so hard. Still hard, I admit, but even a little can help a lot. Tell me what you think and we can discuss it from there.

What might really help is hearing what women think about this. There are a lot of questions at this site and not enough people to cover them, so they may not even be reading this. Not getting an answer doesn't mean anything, but we can still ask: Any ladies willing to put your 2 cents in about this? Much appreciated!

Ever feel like an id**t? I hadn't looked at your original post for awhile and didn't remember you already told us your age. Did miss the other ages as well?