Hello! I am a 32 years old healthy male, but I do have a cancer medical history in my family. I do have a lot of moles on my body that have been there since birth, and I wanted to know if cancerous moles hurt and what other changes I should be aware of? Thank you for your time!

Hi there! Yes, cancerous moles can hurt. Every mole that hurts, itches, bleeds, swells, or comes back should be evaluated. Other changes you should be aware of and that should be checked by doctor are: If moles appear in number larger than 100, if they change size, border-their line becomes irregular, if they change shape and one side does not match another, change in color, and surface appearance like scaling, crusting or bleeding.

I have a mole on my face that had a crusty exterior which I slowly removed with my finger. As a result, does this create a danger for anything more serious now that the crust is gone? There was no bleeding or itching ever and the mole has never changed or looked different.

i had to have moles removed before do to them being cancerous now i haveone on my back that is changing colors and getting bigger i am really worried but i have no health insurance! Suggestion anyone?

Yes it hurts like hell