I must admit that there are more and more dangerous conditions emerging from time to time in the past couple of decade. The only good thing is that the vaccines efficiency has improved a lot. Anyway, a friend of mine has been diagnosed with hepatitis B and it looks like he will have to do a lot of adjustments in his life if he means to struggle effectively. What can you tell me about the vaccine, does it offer a 100% safety?

Well, it should, but only if it has been applied properly. This means that this vaccine has to be applied not once but several times with a regular period between. I think that after the firs one, the second is given after a month, and the third one after 6 months (for adults). The kids are done with this process in the first year of life, at the age of 2, 4 and 9 months. And the efficacy is more than 90%.