Why is it that so many of the topics/questions/concerns are going unanswered, but the same, "Help i'm 12, 13, 14 whatever and I had sex could i be pregnant", question keeps getting asked and keeps getting answered. It seems like the questions that would actually help more people are just being left un-responded to. Please help the rest of us and let the people that are asking the same question just read one of the other 150 answers to the same question.

out of interest what is your question?

You could try researching and trying to answer a few questions yourself instead of critising those of us who do try to help. I try to answer as many questions as I can, but I do have to work and I have other commitments so I can't sit here all day and try to solve everyones problems.

yeah you work so hard at answering all of the "Help i'm pregnant and 14 (or whatever the age) questions. Has it ever occurred to you that i have done research and i can't find it that is why i came here it's all good, no worries i found a different forum that has answered my questions much more promptly....for all of you that are getting sick of your questions not getting answered here, there is a forum called babytalkers.com, they are great I posted a question today and have had 5 responses to it already.