Community Administrator

Well being that this forum is supportive. I thought id put a bit of philosophy here that reminds us that the smallest things we find hard in our life, might be huge things to someone else who needs our support and respect.

We don't like to be alone- If, as a child we forgot our homework, we goto class in the hope that someone else forgot it too. Man longs for companionship; to belong. But still craves individuality. Life is full of day-to-day battles in which we all strive to be the best. Most of them are essentially insignificant, but even the smallest of accomplishments can, for that moment, be our Everest!

Well ... it made me think!!!

all my love
kee
xxx

**Written by KeeKee for The Support Forum, posted by Billy for all of those who are interested in helping out**

Admin. Billy,

I must say that I agree with you in several ways:

As a college student, and one who has been through what seems like a lot, (at least to me, and others who know me) I also understand the desire, and often "need" for companionship. As you stated, we as human beings, find comfort in the thought of others going through similiar trials as we, some out of spite, or ill-will but others in search of hope, and a chance that more voices will be heard.

Indeed it seems, again from past experienc from both ends of the rope, that only a small word of comfort spoken by the right person, or at the right time, can pull someone back from the "brink" in many cases, if not to simply lift thier spirits and provide hope.

Although you did not state it, maybe even were not thinking, I also agree of the need for a "bit of philosophy" in posts round this site. It is my belief that the ideas and priciples of philosophy teach us a higher way of thinking that not only helps us to step back in order to better assess, and learn ourselves, but also to do the same for others. I am in my second semester of taking philosophy courses in college, and I must say that my eyes have been opened and my mind enlightened to a different way of thinking that icludes everyone together in the grand scheme of things, with the need to lend a helping hand to a fallen brother, or a word of hope to a friend shrouded by doubt....

I do not wish to hold your ear.... But as I have said, I agree wholeheartedly with your above stated opinions

Community Administrator
Hi Jack52,

Thanks for your input, it is a very good idea!

If you have anything specific on your mind, you could share your thoughts in the Suggestion box forum.

We will also give this idea additional thoughts and see how we could implement it around the forum.

Thanks again
Billy

Thank you..

It is nice to know that the administrators listen to the cries of help from those who need it the most, as well as listen to comments suggestions, ect.

It lets us know that you at the top of the chain really do care about all who come to this forum for help or questions.

Thank you again for your time

Is it too much to ask that you not need to reply to an unanswered topic before you can post your own?(It said there is none anyway) Im sure there cant be that much of a problem with spammers.