Hello friends,how r u?

Lately and more frequently Ive been experiencing these strange things to my head. First of all im a depression sufferer and I have some anxiety issues too.

So I feel tired when I close my eyes I started to think about non sense things. You know like before going to fall asleep u start to think about what have you done throughout the day?

I start thinking like when you have the fever u start to think about non sense things sort of to explain it!!!

Im getting more concerned about it because now it is happening many times:(( and I dont like it!!

Does anybody know any clue or tips how to avoid it

Thanks a lot

Regards

Gilbert

The best thing I can recommend for you to do is to read for about half an hour before you go to bed, because that really helps you clear your mind. Do not watch TV or anything like that, and especially don't drink caffeine. Does that help? Try that out and let me know okay?

Thanks for your suggestion bluedog

Im not taking coffee anymore and now ill cut off the sodas or at least i dont to much of them!!!

Thanks a lot

Gil