I have severe upper back pain, especially between my shoulder blades, after eating. The pain comes with nausea, that results in horrible dry heaves. I can't breathe during the dry heaves and they last several minutes.
I think I have ruled out a gluten allergy, but I plan to get tested when I can afford a doctor's visit again.
My last visit showed nothing wrong with me, even though the pain is so serious I feel like I'm going to die. I do not have a gallbladder. I have bad heartburn, constipation, and s/p rout en y gastric bypass 7 years ago.

Given that issues with stomach can radiate to back pain, is it possible that it is something in your diet? It may be an intolerance rather than an allergy - not tested on NHS?

Your symptoms -heartburn and constipation sound like your gut health may need help too? Good luck x