Does anyone know a great surgeon in the Washington, DC area that performs the MIRP surgery with the gamma probe like Dr. Norman in Tampa, Florida? I went to Joh Hopkitheir Baltimore and the doctor is saying they will remove the gland that shows in the scan. They will not examine the other 3 glands and I saw Dr. Norman say that they should. I don't know which other doctors in this area does the same type of procedure that he does and I can't afford the fee to go to Florida to have it done. Please let me know as soon as possible.  

Thanks!

Im in the same boat only I live in Wa st.  Im flying to Atlanta to have it done by dr Parikh. He has his own surgery center

does 5 each week.  I picked him because he was simply the only one I could afford without insurance.  He is a very skilled surgeon that does MIRP here is his website.  http://thyroid-parathyroid.reachlocal.net/      He is several thousand dollars cheaper if you do not have ins.  

Are you experiencing a lot of symptoms like I am?  

Did you ever find a Washington DC surgeon that does MIRP?  I need one as well!  All I can find is Atlanta, Tampa, and Beverly Hills as really good options.

AAES's surgeon finder:
Dr. Glenn Geelhoed, Washington D.C.