Hello folks,

Yesterday, I was searching best books about diet. One of them has amazing reviews and great comments – Hungry girl diet! It has really funny and interesting name, it is easy to remember and somehow, I believe that this one is a really good book that I might like :)

So, what do you think? Does Hungry Girl diet really work? Have you ever tried it? Do you have something to say about it?

Do you owe the book? Did you like it?

I have a lot of questions, but I will wait :) One by one :)

Regards! Happy New Year! 

Hey,

This is definitely the best seller! I have read it, I borrowed this book from my sister, and I really like it. Lisa Lillien, the Hungry girl :) has amazing weight loss program and management, and you can find all this online, and of course, on the television. It was more often before a few years, but now you can find some things on the internet as well :) Her book has some amazing recipes that actually work! This one is very popular. I know one girl who have lost over 25 pounds thank to this book and dishes from this book.

So, it works :)

Good luck!

Thank you for fast replay :)

I know about this book, my friend is thrilled with it, and she told me that this diet actually work and that can help me lose pounds, well, not so soon, but it is effective. And, that is why I might like it as well :)

I am so willing to try to find some recipes and I hope that I will, because I want to make something based on her book and try it. Who knows, maybe I will like her meals, maybe they are so delicious :)

Thank you so much for your encourage comment!

Have a nice day!