I need help for I am desperate my 5 years old son is still wetting during the day-he wets during nights also –but why in the heck he is still wetting during the day. I have started giving him two pairs of underwear but nothing helps he is wet constantly especially when play with other kids or if he gets excited for some reason. I have started potty training him at the age of about 3 and I thought he would need some more time to learn using it but nothing seems to work no matter how much I try to explain and no matter how much I repeat to him to try to control himself my son is still wetting during the day and I must admit I am desperate over this and would like to hear what is the exact problem here?

The exact problem could be of different sort and causes who knows what is the real reason why your son is still wetting during the day-maybe it is some bladder condition related and maybe he is still wetting for some psychological reason try to recall whether he had experienced some trauma early in his life for you know there are many different causes to wetting in young kids. So just forget about double underwear and bring him to a pediatrician as soon as possible and talk this over with him.