I’ve just started using E-Z weight loss diet tea which is a Tibetan mixture of herbs that includes all kind of herbs that promote weight loss such as garcinia cambogia, green tea, coenzyme Q10 and other natural ingredients. So far I can notice it’s effect in means of appetite suppression since I don’t feel as hungry as I usually do so generally I do eat less.

But, on the other hand, i haven’t changed what I eat all that much and I still haven’t really committed to exercising, so I’m wondering how long will it take for me to see the first results in terms of weight loss from E-Z weight loss tea?

on one hand, I've heard so much praise for this tea and how it suppresses your appetite, which is I guess the thing you want if your issues are things like late night snacking, but on the other hand, if you're continuing to eat high calorie food when you do eat and you don't have any special activity to burn those calories, than you might notice some weight loss but not as much as if you were following it by exercise.

One thing you need to pay attention too is, if you're not eating, you might not be getting all the nutrients your body needs to function properly, so you might want to consider taking some multivitamin supplement, too.

as long as you're eating less, you definitely should see some weight loss results from that fact alone. But, E-Z tea itself really doesn't have any special ingredients that could affect your metabolism in a way that you'll start burning the stored fat. Also, you need to be careful about the amount of this tea you drink, because some of it's ingredients such as bitter orange extract can cause high blood pressure, headaches and insomnia. And like it's already been said, if you're not eating properly, chances are that the longer you maintain that your body won't be getting all the nutrients you need and you might start feeling tired or even become vitamin deficient.