Good day all,

My wife is always on some diet programs. She was following one, until yesterday. To cut long story short, she got some promotional e – mail, where she was reading how she got into some program about diets. I suppose that this is because she was always at some diet sites, etc.Now, it is about Dukan diet program. They asking her to join that club and they guarantee her that she will able to lose her pounds.

Now, she is so into it and all that she talk is about Dukan diet program.

Can you tell me does Dukan diet really, really work for weight loss?

She is driving me crazy! 

Hey there,

Well, ladies are just like that :) I am the same, if I see some chance in some other diet program, I will try it, that is for sure. So, I really do understand your wife :) I was following this diet program, together with my sister, and it worked for us. I mean, I lost 30 pounds in five months, and she lost 36 in five months. We started with it because it sounded really interesting and we didn’t have nothing to lose, except our weight lol :) So, the first day was hard, but later everything was going easy.

Don’t worry, you really can lose your pounds, it is not that hard.

Good luck! 

Good day all,

Well, it worked for my sister as well :) She was following it for six months, and she stopped with this diet process when she was pregnant. Well, in that six months she lost almost 50 pounds. That was a pretty good result for her, because she was not able to lose any single pound before that. She discovered Dukan diet program at the same way as your wife did. She was in this program for six months, and results were obviously :)

I don’t see any reason why she should try this one. Honestly!

Best regards!