Hi everyone.

My daughter told me about this diet pills. She was planning on using them, but my ex wife told her she can’t. For the first time in my life I actually agree with her. Our daughter is a teenage girl with a couple of extra pounds, not much. She eats healthy food most of the times and I believe her weight will stabilize eventually, as she grows. So, I still have my hopes for her, but when it comes to my weight, that ship has sailed. I will never be able lose pounds without diet pills or programs. Maybe I will try Voyager V3. Do you know something about it? Can you really lose weight with these pills?

Hi Aristotle40

I have a lot of experience with diet pills, programs and other weight loss supplements. I tried over 20 different types of diet and 4-5 different types of weight loss pills.

I also know plenty of obese people and we share experiences with each other on a regular basis. I don’t have any good experiences with voyager v3 to share. I know a girl and one elder woman that were on this diet. They both weren’t satisfied with it. And I remember I saw this girl a while after she started taking them and I couldn’t notice any difference in weight whatsoever.

Hello Aristotle40

I’ve used these pills. I had problems with obesity all  through my high school. I thought that problem is going to disappear by itself after I graduate. But it didn’t. It just became bigger. My mom taught that I have some kind of hormone misbalance.  So I had to visit some doctors, and when they figured out that there is nothing going on with me, they told me to that I should try some diet program.

I decided to try these pills instead of a diet program. I used them for a while, but I kept my bad eating habits. I didn’t lose a pound, I even gained 4 pounds after I stopped using them.