Hi, I believe that the holistic approach to medicine is a great alternative for standard medicine. There are conditions that can be treated with natural medicines instead of synthetic drugs and surgery. I found out recently that there is a method called healing touch that can help maintain good general health. How does it work?

Hi, healing touch is a type of alternative and complementary medicine. The healing touch practitioners use life force energy to heal. They believe that they can channel this energy through their hands onto the receiver. The energy heals and the practitioner just directs it where it is most needed. The healing touch therapy can help with stress related conditions because it is primarily the relaxation technique. But it is a complement to standard medicine and when a serious illness is in question you can not rely only on the healing touch to help.