Hello, Today my girlfriend and i had intercourse with a condom on and when i pulled it out i notice i had a little bit of bubbly soapy looking pre-cum, i only checked to see if the condom was broken, but it wasnt so i put it back in to continue our sexual intercourse, 5 minutes minutes later i pulled it back out while holding the ring of the condom (like always) and noticed my pre-cum was gone, i freaked out for a second and looked all around the condom but there was no holes or anything now im worried it somehow went inside her, the condom was perfectly fit there was nothing wrong with it.. is this normal ? could the pre-cum just have dried on the skin of my shaft ? please help By the way, i masturbated last night then urinated and took a shower. would this lower any chance of pregnancy or in other words kill left over sperm ?

when you come off the pill it can take a month or so for your periods to return, or if your under stress that can stop your periods too