Does taking birth control pill delay early menopause for ladies who lost an ovary due to ovarian cyst? how can they avoid early menopause, if there is going to be an early menopause? i am really consumed with the idea of stopping ovulation at early 30s, which is an information i heard from very unreliable source. I just stop working in the middle and drifted off, or wake up in the middle of the night and start visualizing the consequences of it happening. Any idea from any one with similar experience or others is very much helpful!!

I was just asking myself the same question. I have only one ovary due to a dermoid cyst and was thinking about how can i avoid early menopause.

I had an ovary removed due to a cyst when I was 21..... and I am now 51 and have not hit full menopause. I have just begun getting night sweats. So I think as long as you have one ovary you will not hit menopause too early,.