My boobs an nipples r hurting really bad my nipples more then my boobs i feel sick in the morning sometimes an my mood chages really fast ill be happy then out of no where ill be really mad idk wat to think cause i got my tubes tied about 3 years ago

Hi everyone! i hope you could help me with my problem
I HAD WATERY LIGHT BROWN DISCHARGE IS IT A SIGN OF PREGNANCY MY EXPECTED PERIOD WILL BE ON LAST FEB 8 or 9?
i would lik to ask for a help. my last period is jan 12-16 then my expected period would be on feb 8 or 9 then we had unprotected sec last jan 23,26,27,21 feb 10. I want to be pregnant. I have leg and back pain before. but now i had a watery light brown discharge. What does it mean? I also take a test last feb 7,8,9 the result is negative. I feel irritable sometimes. I am 4 days late but now i have the watery light brown discharge. I hope that this is a sign of pregnancy or spotting. please help me. I really want to be pregnant.