I had a consultation with Dr. Mascardo and it went well, i'm thinking about having my surgery done by her in august, I just wanted to know if there's any african-american who had breast implants done by her, what was the end result and your opinon of her.Thank You.

Hi There,

I'm an African American who has had a nightmare of an experience with this Dr. The incision on my left breast resembles a smiley face and has a kiloid, and the right breast has developed a capsule for the second time.

Please be careful, extremely careful in your use of any PS. At this point I believe the majority of them will tell you anything to get your cash!

Hi - I had surgery with Dr. Mascardo and I thought she was fantastic. I am very satisfied and she always makes the time to answer my questions. All I can say is - do your research, and make sure you feel comfortable with your doctor.

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I just wanted to post that mine was a good one. I am very pleased with the results.

Thanks!

hi, i had surgury by Dr. Mascardo as well...i just heard on the news today 12/14/09 that she just lost her liscence...bad equipment, rat droppings on equipment, none registered anistigiolagist...i had a hard time that day coming out of the surgery...i as well think she screwed up my tummy tuck...i have puckers at the end of where the sticthes started and ended...my belly button isnt centered and you can see where the stitches were placed...please be real careful when choosing a doctor...cause i could have lost my life that day...and i dont think i can do anything about the mess she left me....