Hello. Now when I’m 27 I have same problem as I did ten years ago.
My biggest problem is that I have very small breast.
When I was younger, especially when I was in my puberty, I thought it was natural thing to have such a small breast, but now I don’t so.
My breast stayed the same and now they are causing me many problems in my private and in my business life.
I don’t know how to help my self.
I don’t believe too much in reconstructive plastic surgery because I didn’t met anybody who solved his problems with an implant plastic operation.
Recently I heard of some Dr. Mascardo from New York and my friends told me that she is the best and not too expensive.
Please anyone let me know if they had surgery done by her.

My wife has been going to Dr. Mascardo for over than 5 years now and she is very satisfied with her.
She preformed breast implants surgery to my wife two years ago and changed my wife’s life.
I have never told my wife anything about the size of her breast and the surgery was her wish only.
Her biggest problem was the question- Will there be any scars?
For a majority of procedures these small scars will fade over time and be barely noticeable.
You asked about the price. Well I can tell you that it is not as expensive as you may think.
Most procedures are performed on an out-patient basis, so an expensive hospital stay is rarely required.
Believe me, you have nothing to fear about. Just listen your heart and go to Dr Mascardo, talk with her and she’ll tell you everything you need to know. Good luck!

Have you had your surgery with her? Please let me know. I just did a little whie ago and am not pleased with the results at all! Think twice, and look around.