[/size

I had a consultation with Dr. mASCARDO YESTERDAY I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED IN HOW SHE RUSHED THROUGH THE CONSULTATION AND NEVER ASKED ME IF i HAD ANY QUESTIONS. i AM VERY NERVOUS ABOUT GOING THROUGH WITH THE SURGERY i WILL BE GETTING A TUMMY TUCK ANYONE OUT THERE GET A TUMMY TUCK BY DR. MASCARDO? MY FRIEND ALSO HAD A CONSULTATION WITH HER ABOUT LIPOSUCTION AND SAID SHE WAS GREAT.

Health Advisor
Well, just like your post says, opinions about this doc are divided. Some people find her lovely as well as her stuff while other are annoyed by her unconcern if I may put it that way. My friend was considering boobs job and went to see her and she came home disappointed just like you did, not to mention that you have to pay for this appointment as well.

Ok, maybe it wasn’t her day or she’s not fond of tummy tucks ( you never can tell what’s on man’s mind) but that kind of behaviour is unprofessional and should not be tolerated.

After all, it is a very important thing they do and people pay fortune for these operations, kindness and concern is at least they should do no matter what kind of day they’re having.

At least, that’s my opinion. I hope you will find a good surgeon. Have you seen any other doctors?

Hi just replying to your message I had my surgery on march 23, I was wondering how everything went for you