I just want to know how it went to ladies who had consultations with Dr. Mascardo on February 26th. Please let me know how it went? I have first consultation on March 20th.

Let me know ...

Hi...

My first consultation with Dr. Mascardo was about 4 weeks ago. She's nice lady but I did not leave the consultation satisified. However after I saw the work she my friend, I decided to schedule an appointment with her in November. My friend did the correction of her breasts because she wasn't satisfied with bigness the after first enlargment. I think this lady is great and I trust Dr. Mascardo because I have seen that he did very successful work on my friend. Hopefully mine will also look so great!

Hey Olivia,

It went pretty fast and fine with me, but anyway I forgot to ask her some questions, so I have one app more to get those answers.
I wonder if we could hear from anyone else who knew Dr. Mascardo. As I can see she did great job on me, I hope others went also without complications :-)

Katrinka

Katrinka

Nice from you for replaying! Tell me please what made you unsatisfied the first time with Dr. Mascardo? My surgery has been app at the Ridgefield office too.

Hi Olivia,

First time I saw her was when my girlfriend had the scheduled appointment. However we were both interested in getting the implants. Dr. Mascardo stared at me sad: ”wow you are tiny”. Actually that compliment was normal for me but somehow her stare did not make me think that. That discouraged me so I left her office dissatisfied. First year I haven’t had enough money for it, but now I’ve decided to give her a second chance and I’m now ready to go under the knife in few months. I’m very nervous now and very excited to see the final result.

Hey Olivia,

I have a consult also with Dr. Mascardo but on March 24 in CT. When you have seen her let me know how it went. :-)

Thanks
Chey