Hi, I'm 33 years old and I have always had problems about my outside appearance. The most problems and the most insecurity I had about the size of my breasts, so I have decided to make them bigger by plastic surgery. I have heard about this surgeon in New York dr. Teresita Mascardo, I have heard a lot about the work she does, I would like to know if there’s anyone in here that had surgery done by dr. Mascardo and what are the impressions? Should I chose her?

I'm a regular patient of dr. Mascardo and I'm very satisfied with her work. I had 4 plastic surgeries done by dr. Mascardo, one was increasing my breasts, then there were 2 face lifts, and the last one was liposuction and all of them were very successful. I had almost no pain, the normal swelling usually disappeared within a week or two after the surgery and everything went fine. I'm very satisfied and I think that I’ll be a patient of dr. Mascardo for a long time in the future too. She is one of the best surgeons in the country, has very long experience, she has been in plastic surgery for more than 20 years so that alone is a recommendation enough, if not to chose her as your final choice for a surgeon, then at least to make an appointment for a consultation. I think that you definitely won't be disappointed. As in every business there is a certain percentage of failures and unsuccessful stories but if the majority of cases show that she is in fact a good surgeon then I don’t think that you should worry. Dr. Mascardo definitely gets my vote on this.
Good luck with it and I hope that you chose the best surgeon.

I had work done by Dr. Mascardo...she is the worst plastic surgeon I have ever encountered. I have since ad work done by another doctor and I am extremely happy now....she had NO bedside manner so to speak...she addressed none of my concens nor did she acknoknoledge that my breasts were of different sizes that SHE made irregular! Don't bother with her. I got a discount...and let me tell you...it truely is the old wives tale...you get what you pay for!

Do not go here...as someone here said you get what you pay for! She made one breast bigger and NEVER acknowledged it! I have a new surgeon and he is sooooooooooooooo GREAT!!! Mascardo does botched boob jobs to get your money. Pay the price...its so much more worth it!

Please don't go to her. I went to her because she was one of the surgeons through Doctors Say Yes financing program. I went from a B to a DD. I wear a bra all the time and even to sleep. She cut the pocket in my muscle to big and they are starting to sag. I have heard this from other patients

this was in the paper

PrintRIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The license of a Ridgefield plastic surgeon was suspended after the Attorney General's Office said unsanitary conditions were discovered.

Attorney General Richard Blumenthal said state health inspectors found severe violations at the office of Dr. Teresita Mascardo and that they obtained an emergency order from the Department of Public Health to suspend the facility's surgical license.

During an inspection, Blumenthal said said an unlicensed anesthesiologist was found working at Connecticut Plastic Surgery Center, LLC. He also said that single-use suture sets and other supplies were resealed after being opened, and had blood and human fluids on them.

He said severe rust was found in the interior of a machine used to sterilize surgical equipment and a garbage container in a recovery room was full of garbage, food and surgical waste, including syringes.

Inspectors also found animal droppings on equipment and dust, debris and blood on the floor and equipment. Inspectors said procedures were being conducted without nurses present.

"This emergency suspension stops a medical nightmare -- a facility plagued with dirty, bloody equipment, un-sterile supplies and other grossly unsanitary and unsafe conditions," Blumenthal said. "My office is working closely and urgently with the Department of Public Health to close this facility permanently and to prevent a health care catastrophe."