Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I would like to find out some information for my mother. She is 47 year old and have terrible problems with her big breasts.
As you see, she isn’t that young and many people would say that this isn’t necessary but I wouldn’t. Not only that this has terrible esthetic influence but she has problems with some everyday activities such as laying or sleeping. I have heard that some Dr Mahjouri is supposedly one of the best breast surgeons in the country! I haven’t told anything about this to her because I want this to be some kind of gif to her! Can someone tell me more about this Dr Mahjouri?

Hi. I can tell you more about this doctor you’ve mentioned because few years ago my sister had operation of breasts.
She was very satisfied with the effects and that’s why I will tell you more about it.
This breast reduction surgery is big operation that lasts about 5 to 6 hours. Of course, Dr Mahjouri performs the surgery under general anesthesia, which means you are put to sleep which makes this only much more expensive because it includes one night stay also.
He said her that she will recover pretty soon from the operation but that the full recovery should be expected not before 6 weeks.