In 1998 I had the breast enlargement surgury with Dr. Mascardo. I have no complaints about her or her or her work. The only problem is I went a little to large. Does amnyone know if I wanted to get them reduced a little what the procedure would be. Would it be as bad as the original surgury. My inplants are under the musle. And also would it cost as much as the original surgury. Thanks

Hi there! You know what, I was wondering the same thing. My best friend had her boobies done and they look huge. Although she seemed to like them, they look so unnatural on her because she has always been slim and very little and these big boobs really make things look funny-at least to me. But nobody could have persuaded her because she always had complex about her small breasts.
However, the other day she actually admitted she found them way too big now comparing to her body image.

What I would like to know is if she needs to have these implants taken out and then put another one, or a reduction could be actually performed on these implants.

If you happen to come to any information about this, please let me know! I tried looking up on the internet but I couldn’t find any info on a reduction after augmentation.

my name is Alisande and I had my breast augmented my Dr. Terisita (sp) Marscardo (61st street in NYC) in August of 2005. I asked for a C cup and ended up with a DD... On top of that, Dr. Marscardo convinced me that i needed a lift and she would do this from the inside at a cost of $3000.00 more.
I am not happy with the huge difference and have had complications since, including sleeping, body changes to accommodate the drastic change and a feeling of disbelief all around.
I am more than willing to take her to court. please reply with more info if you are interested in the same
alisande

Why don't you make an appointment and ask your surgeon about his policy?

-Jenny

My friend had a breast reduction after 6 years. She went from a 34A to a C cup. After a while she had backaches, and skin tearing marks from her bra straps.
Her Doctor took out the large implant and replaced it with a big B. Subsequently, after having a C cup for so long, her breasts drooped so bad after they took them out. They then performed a lift, which looks fine.