I had a consultation with Dr. Mascardo a week ago, I found her to be pleasant, although older than expected, and liked her vibrant staff. However a young woman came in that had just gotten breast implants from her and I overheard her saying one was lower than the other and a little bigger and she was not happy, then on this message board I read both excellent and very poor reviews, can anyone else give me any sound advice, and maybe even email photos. I have surgery scheduled for this saturday, so I am pretty nervous. Also is it better to have the incision made around the nipple or under the breast? I have very small nipples, and I would rather they not be scarred up or look crooked or larger after surgery.

Community Administrator
Hi! Check out the link below. You may find all the info regarding dr. teresita Mascardo! Good luck with your surgery!