Hi, my name is Jai (J) I have scheduled a BA with Dr. Mascardo on July 16th. I am so nervous, not with the dr or the surgery I am scared of anesthesia and scared of complications, like what if the implant doesnt agree with my body. I went to my consultation on June 17th and I am 100% confident with Dr. M and her staff. My girlfriend got her boobs done by her and they look awesome. After only three weeks they were starting to fall into place, very natural looking. So please someone tell me about their experience with BA. I am 1 34a 125lbs 5'5. I am getting 420cc's. Someone please share their story with me, thanks.

Hey Jai,

Welcome to the club!

Dr Mascardo is a great surgeon and you're in good hands. I think you shouldn't scare about anesthesia, because this is pretty routine operation. Did you ever had any kind of surgery? Obviously not because you sound so haggardly o.O

No worries ... the first step is the most important, and you did it already! I had liposuction 2 years ago, and was on total anesthesia although I had to choose local or total. My reaction when I see blood, moreover a cut on my own skin ... huh this is too hard for me, so I decided to sleep all the time during the surgery.

I just want to say that you don't need to worry about anesthesia except you are allergic to anesthesia. Some people had unpleasant experiences that they associate with anesthesia like nausea and vomiting. But these are side effects of drug not allergic reactions. The real allergic reaction to a drug usually produces hives or wheals on the skin, wheezing in the lungs, swelling of the mouth, throat or eyes or a a drop in blood pressure. Nowadays, especially in USA, the chance of to get problems with anesthesia is extremely low. The anesthesiologists are experts in the recognition and prompt treatment of allergic reactions, particularly those occurring during anesthesia.

I think some ladies had already experience with Teresita ... Chay I think, she did it ... However there's a lot of ladies who did it with another surgeon.

Anyway, Jai I wish you the best!

I had my breast surgery with Dr. Mascardo. I now have one breast a cup size larger that the other and the other sits an inch higher than the other. Look around more and be careful!

just updating my post, I went through with my surgery with dr mascardo and I must say, my breast look beautiful. not only do people think my boobs are real, when I tell them I have implants they are stunned. im sorry that you had a bad experience but my friend who also had surgery with her looks awesome also.I now almost 3 months post op and am 110 percent happy with my decision to get implants and with my choice in doctor.

I have a app with dr. mascardo tomorrow the 1\24\06 and I can only afford above the muscle any one had them done above the muscle ?and are the results the same...?

As far as I know, gel implants usually go above muscles and saline implants under.

It is best if the implants are inserted under breast tissue because this is where natural breast tissue is located. If saline implants are put just under the breast, they could develop problems and will look artificial. This is why they are always put under the muscle. They always look a bit higher when put under pectoralis muscle because there isn’t much room there. But they do come in lower position after some time.

However, some girls are better with gel than saline implants. They are out above the muscle because they are more similar to natural breast tissue.

If you are into some kind of sports, you should better chose gel implants because they don’t make any problems, especially in lifting weight. Saline implants that are placed under the muscle often flatten after muscle actions and their look becomes natural.

I think you should listen to what the surgeon has to say. If you don’t have the money for the right thing now, I think it is better to wait than leave the operation room unsatisfied.

How did it go at the doc’s office? Were you examined? What were the doc’s suggestions?

how did it go with Dr mascardo? i had surgery on jan 16th for a breast lift and they came out amazing!! everybody is really impressed!

Hello, I was wondering if i can ask how your surgery went. I am knda..well really scared. I have low blood pressure 80/60 and am scared anesthesia will make it even lower. Can you tell me how your surgery went?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use