Anyone have experience with Dr. S? Please tell me about it. Thank you so much. I'm considering him for rhinoplasty. 

Dr. S has a lot experience with noses. He gets a lot of good reviews on RealSelf.com. For me, my bridge starts a little too high and this was due 2 the implant he used 2 build up the bridge of my nose 2 make up 4 the hump he had removed. So now, my radix (the space between my eyes), which is where the implant starts, appears too high giving me a high nose look. It looks unnatural on me. The rest of my nose looks good. But, I'm self conscious about the high nose look. Dr. Slupchynskyj is willing to modify the implant, but I have to wait 6 months post-op :( .

i do not have experience with him. i went to someone else. but his specialty is african american rhinoplasty. he has good and bad reviews, like everyone else. keep consulting and if he is your first choice, go with it

Dr. S. ALSO specializes in African-American rhinoplasty.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Who is the doctor you went to??

i went 2 dr levine but i meant that dr s is known for african american. i'm asian.

He inserted the implant crooked, misaligned the columella ( piece he cut between my nostrils), over projected tip, misaligned some strut he put in my nose causing me a lot of discomfort, nose crooked, sinuses messes up now, breathing worse, left deep scar on outside of nose.. Absolutely the worst ever.. Needs to not operate on ppl anymore.. Will have to pay to get it totally redone.. Extremely unqualified.. Really can't believe he is still legally in business

He is the worst