Hello there, I am a guy who just loves to work out. When I am exercising, I need a lot of water. Sometimes it breaks my concentration but nonetheless I drink water because I have to stay hydrated. Does everyone do the same thing? I mean, I think that it is smart to drink some water when you exercise, don't you?

Of course that you should drink water. That is necessary. By doing that you will be able to exercise like you should. Otherwise the thirst would be in your head the whole time and it wouldn’t be easy for you to concentrate on your training. Everyone is drinking water during an exercise, not to often though. If I helped you with my answer, I am glad and I wish to offer you my knowledge. For anything you want to know about physical training, you may ask.

I was born with a penis & a vagina. I have been having sex with myself for about 2 years. Can i get myself pregnant? Will the baby be my twin since i'm the only once creating it. will my breasts grow if i get pregnant so i can breast feed my baby.