I am 23 year old female and I am preparing myself for some long run the marathon precisely which is to be performed next week and I know that water drinking is essential but would like to hear when to drink water during running and what about orange juice during running?

Isotonic water is the best to be drinking during running especially when it is marathon for it is a long run and the organism pretty fast stays out of needed water supply. The thing is that during long running the organism loses minerals and water and the isotonic water is about to effectively replace also the minerals and it is recommended that isotonic water to be used also for it makes much easier nutrients and fluids to come into blood stream and it is very important to take the normal amount of this water before you start running as well as during running in proper intervals. Never drink a big amount of water in one attempt, just drink it at little portions for otherwise you risk some kind of chest unconformity or even severe trouble breathing. And as for the orange juice I don’t think it is good drinking during running for it is of slow absorption for the lack of sodium.