Hi, I am a fitness enthusiast. I like the way I feel after the workout that I exercise almost every day. There is not a workout program that I haven't tried. And I like them all, but the outdoor activities are my favorites. I enjoy running or cycling in the morning. I feel refreshed and strong and the day at the office goes by faster. How do you feel after the exercises? Is there a workout program that you like best?

Hi, I am not a fan of workout programs. I exercise because I found out that working out is the only way to keep my weight under control. I wish that I could be as excited as you but I am not. The workout program that does the trick for me is a combination of aerobic classes and weight training at the gym. My aerobic instructor suggested this cross training to me to achieve the best results. The combination really helps me to stay fit. I burn calories with the aerobics and strengthen the muscles with weight training. And my favorite parts of the process are the stretching exercises. I only wish that they could help me to lose weight and that I wouldn’t have to do push ups and crunches.

I like the combination of yoga and swimming. I always feel good and healthy after doing them;)