Hi. I am addict on oxycotin and I’ve finally decided to get off it… Finally… I tried to do it before, all by myself, but just was not successful... I would like to go to some drug treatment center for oxycotin to get some professional help… Also, I’m broke… Can anybody help me??? Please…

I believe it took a lot of courage for such decision and you will need some more for getting off. Online you can find a bunch of such centers that offer treatment services related to alcohol and drug rehab programs, detoxification, eating disorders treatment, mental health care services and dual diagnosis rehabilitation and recovery. All you have to do is type words like sober, or soberhouses, and halfwayhouses. Most of these centers should treat for free. All you need to do is find one near you. I wish you good luck!!!!!

Engage into sports and enjoy life. Do not use drugs which can harm your health. Go to a psychiatrist to help you.

Dear Mick, I am also recovering from oxycotin, and it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I went through my local emergency room at the hospital for help. The hospital has to help you, they cant turn you away, so try that first, and they will help you get into a treatment center. Also dont try this alone. you could die. They put me in I.C.U., because my heart could of went into cardiac arrest at any time during detox. It's a scary thing to go through. Good Luck to you. If you ever want to talk about it you can reach me at _[removed]_. I am doing better now, and I take it one day at a time.

The topic took by the person is interesting. He took new steps towards this process.

joe

u can go for good rehab center to cure
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed