im a 27 year old male, i started doing drugs at 12 years old, smoking pot and drinking, it progressed to a cocain addiction from when i was 16 to 20, i was selling it just to support my habbit, i made alot of money therefore i was able to do alot of it, i would wake up in the moring (well five in the afternoon) to a gram, and all day bumping and doing lines, for sometimes two-three days at a time, i stopped all of a sudden due to heart papitatons and speeding heart rate, well eventually i got busted for selling drugs and went to jail for 2 years, when i got out i tried smoking pot and it wasnt good, paranoia n nausia couldnt take it, i stopped doing blow a long time before going to jail so tha wasnt a prob,,,,,, so from then till now ive been a raging alcoholic, everyday, whiskey and beer whiskey and beer, and a lil bit of blow every couple months not relly an issue, five months ago in august my friend gave me some vicodin to sell, it was fine till i tried one, then two, then three then four, then i went to percocet, and roxys, in five months i progressed to taking three doses a day, 11 10/325mg percocet in the morning 5 in the after noon and then 10-15 more at night, depeding how much of a buzz i wanna feel before going too bed, i know all the aspirin isnt good for me but i wanna stop this bull sh*t all togeather, i cant drink anymore i just get nausiated and then throw it up, all i do now is this god dam percocet, i wanna stop and i cant, im a small buisneess owner so i have the means to support my habbit but its just depressing how much money im spending and its taking a toll on my girlfriend, i dont have kids, i live with my brother and gf, my gf knows about my addiction but doesnt know how much i take, i think if i can get off of these freeking pills, i wont go back to drinking everyday, and will be able to save more money and live a productive life, is there anything i can do to stop the madness and become free from the grasp of oxyxodone, please help me anyone, im getting more and more depressed, each passing day, i dont wanna do this any more i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The best thing for you is rehab. I know terrible word. I'm sooo sorry to say , but this life style isn't healthy! Please don't commit suicide either. Ending it only makes the lives of your family worse. Rehab will get you on your feet! Drugs and drinking do horrid things to your brain and body, and you don't have to take it! You can CHANGE!

It is never to late to start over! BE A BETTER MAN!

STOP NOW , and you will live longer!GOOD LUCk!,

Mira

hows your efforts going? stop in updates are good for everyone to see