I am curious to hear what alcohol effects on blood are for I think my husband has got all the chances his blood gets intoxicated with too much of alcohol. Is there any way I could check up his blood condition and to make him understand how bad alcohol effects on his blood actually are and would also like to hear what is the best way dealing with this situation? Thanks!

The only way is have a reasonable talk with him-if it is possible-and make him somehow visit a doc or better make him go into some rehab center if he is actually an alcohol addicted. Anyway alcohol effects on blood are no good that is for sure and not to mention its devastating impact on each organ especially regarding liver damages that at some point couldn't be fixed. And if you want to see if his blood is intoxicated or he is just slightly dunked than he should be having some alcohol test measurement so that is the best way what level alcohol has reached in his blood though it doesn't take too much alcohol to get high. Anyway one of the ways to decrease the speed in which alcohol reaches its highest level in blood is eating something before abusing it.