I have noticed signs of alcohol abuse at my boyfriend’s. He has started drinking every day and hiding bottles from me. He les about drinking and that worries me the most. This has started about two weeks ago and I believe that still can help him because know that this condition was induced by very stressful situations that he went through. What makes a person quit alcohol abuse?

I am going to suggest you to find one excellent book by D. Cornett. Its title is ‘Remedies fro around the world to reduce alcohol craving and consumption and prevent alcoholism’. It is full of commonsense tips and various remedies western, homeopathic and ayurvedic that help in promotion of physical and mental balance. Author is real expert in this field and founder of Moderate Drinking programs and products. It contains really normal and healthy attitudes. I believe that alcohol is not the worst sin and actually moderate drinking can prevent alcoholism.