Well here I am being another dumb being. As repeatedly ready posts about dry humping and pregnancy. I have become paranoid and stressed. I was wondering if a girl is naked and the male is on top of her with boxers and shorts and he ejaculated but didn't get any on the vagina. Can she become pregnant? The male moved when he ejaculated which smeared. Meaning when he got up he had a wet spot on his side.... He s pretty confident that we are okay but I'm pretty paranoid about this stuff. I am aware of the risks that are taken and I know it's stupid. Please no harsh comments. Ohh and my period is due in 2 weeks

It is unlikely you'll get pregnant. Each month inside your ovaries, a group of eggs starts to grow in small, fluid-filled sacs called follicles. Eventually one of the eggs erupts from the follicle (ovulation). It usually happens about two weeks before your next period. After the egg leaves the follicle, the follicle develops into something called the corpus luteum. The corpus luteum releases a hormone that helps thicken the lining of your uterus, getting it ready for the egg. It stay there for about 24 hours, waiting for a single sperm to fertilize it. All this happens, on average, about two weeks after your last period. So the likelihood of the sperm reaching the egg on that one day + the likelihood of the semen moving through 2 layers of clothing is very unlikely, almost impossible.