So my boyfriend and I decided to experiment with dry humping while fully clothed. The farthest we have ever gone down to is him wearing basketball shorts and me wearing cotton underwear and running shorts or adidas capris (spank/polyester materail). When we did it the last time, he had on his basketball shorts and I had on my running shorts. I was on top of him but he kept it pointed downward, and I was only rubbing on his shaft away from the tip. During this time I got pretty wet and he said that he reached his peak, but claims that he didn't precum at all while we were doing this. While we were just laying down though and he started to calm down we both noticed a small wet spot on his basketball shorts but it was pretty far down from where I was sitting on him. He swears up and down that it happened while we just sitting there and not while we were on top of each other and that he can feel it when it happens. He also said that he has never fully ejaculated, and that he always goes to the bathroom before it and usually even before he gets pre-ejaculation. Also I did touch the wet spot on accident (this is how I noticed it), but I did wipe it off and after at least 30 minutes probably more (I can't remember) I went to the bathroom, and didn't wash before using the bathroom and I used the hand I touched him with to wipe with toilet paper.

Here lately I have been having so many abdominal cramps and indigestion. I have been constipated for quite awhile as well, with it reaching extreme discomfort last week, and finally after suppositories, magnesium citrate, and salt water home remedies I finally cleared my system out, but I am still kind of rumbly and aching down there and it still sort of hard to go but not impossible anymore. Also it might be worth mentioning that my boyfriend and I were both having these symptoms last week and we both are achy still this week. My stomach is slightly bulging but it is better than it was before but I have point tenderness and shooting pains in centeralized areas of my abdomen (usually lower but sometimes upper as well) and the same for him.

So I guess I have a few questions for you

1. If I was only on the shaft and no where near the tip of it (even if he did precum a bit) could it get inside me?

2. Is there a way that some guys can feel a pre-ejaculation coming on?

3. With the wet spot so far down from where I was sitting on him could that have possibly gotten inside me?

4. Can it get inside me from wiping with the toilet with the conditions I described?

5. Lastly is there any possible way I could get pregnant from what I have stated above.

Just a little side note. My sex-ed class freshman year was literally a joke, so no I am not trying to troll anyone, I am literally concerned.) Thanks to everyone in advance.

Health Guru
Hi, seeing as you was wearing clothes then that would act as a barrier against any sperm getting through even if there was a damp patch on his shorts, as for your boyfriend saying he can feel when he is about to precum then no he wouldn't be able to do that so as soon as he starts to get sexually aroused then precum could be present. The only way that you could get pregnant is if you actually got cum on your hand and was to literally wipe it around your vagina opening then you would need to be close to the time you ovulate and several other factors. The chances of you being pregnant would be very highly unlikely and the other symptoms your having are just a coincidence. :-)