Any Help is extremely appreciated, I am 17 and I have had these dark patches on both sides of my thighs. The skin looks brown it doesn't itch or hurt but every once in a while it gets inflamed and you can see little red dots although they don't puff out to much it almost looks like they're under the skin? I have had this for over 6 months and now recently I have had really red itchy dry skin on my scrotum and I am embarrassed to say anything to my parents but I am getting stressed because I have had unprotected sex...and this itch is getting annoying and I want to find out what it is before my gf and I do anything sexual so like I said any helps appreciated

Hey there its very hard to saay what it might be since there is no picture... but it sounds like it could be a skin ailment like psoriasis or it could be like jock itch.... I doubt its an std so I wouldn't worry there....do you have these dark patches anywhere else on your skin?

That's a relief ! I mean I know you can't be sure but just hearing it's probably not an std is a load off! I also don't think they're related cuz the dark spots on thighs don't itch and I have had them for over 6 months and the scrotum has just started peeling recently and it does itch and hurt a little but I think just from scratching also any advice on how to get this checked out without confronting parents would be appreciated I have my health card but idk who our family doc is and also this may sound stupid but how do u add pics :p?

O and I have dry red skin on my feet recently and sometimes it itches but no other brown patches...the ones on the thigh usually look like a big brown bruise on each side but it's not