I have had this problem from almost 3 years now and i really want to get rid of it. It is only on my scrotum, covering most of it and seems like it is starting to move towards my shaft. The skin looks scaly, dry, and if I itch it sometimes there will be little red slits that hurt like nothing else.. If the infected area isn't scaly, the skin looks white compared to the rest of my scrotum which is its regular dark pigment. There doesn't seem to be a rash unless I itch it, also it doesn't always itch. After I do itch it there seems to be a clear puss over the irritated area that has an odd smell. Could someone please help me, I would see a doctor but I don't exactly know how to tell them about this without being extremely embarrassed.

Your problem is caused by dry skin, but most of the moisturizers don't work at all.

Eight years ago, I was facing the same problem as you, it took me 3 years to find the final solution-a home remedy for itchy skin, check my profile for details.

Quote:

I hav the same prob and I get a itch on my chin as well wit flakey skin what did u do I hav had it for 6yrs once the doc told me it was joke itch

If you will can you please supply the answer to your cure? Site doesn't show your profile,

I have this problem going on 11 years, please tell ur cure, can not see profile

Did you find cure

Please. Can you reveal your solution! There no way to click on your profile.