hi guys so March this year I’ve noticed one day my scotun had turned a light red color .... been having this problem for 6-7 months and is ongoing , has not really gotten any better . I’m a 26 year old mate and I also suffer from psoriasis . A few weeks prior to the red scrotum I thought I was suffering from a skin infection as my psoriasis had a major flare ... I was given a load of different antibiotics, made a trip the doctor . Doctor told me it was a bad infection and was required to go hospital . Arrival of hospital I’m told that I’m getting referred to a dermatlogist , dermatologist insist it’s just a psosirias flare and gives me steroid creams . Psoriasis gets a lot better still red but not itchy and not as many plaquaes (currently on mtx) . Anyways so I’m wondering if the antibiotics had anything to do with the on set of the red scrotum (nb only the scrotum was red at this point of time) . I’ve been mulitie doctors and have been given things such as lamasil , resolve , canestan etc . I’ve even tried aloe Vera , apple cider vinegar and changing soaps to soap free . During the anti fungals I noticed the red foreskin and itchy anus . As well as peeling of the skin of my toes and itchy ness of thighs .. which is why I continued antifungals . Seen my dermatologist he Insist it’s psosirias and for me to use elecon 0.05 % on it .. still no help . I’ve also noticed if I don’t use any creams some days it may not even itch .. any help is appreciated .. I’ve also tried baby powder with no luck (as I go gym and I have a bit of swamp ass.. also occasison night sweats even if sleeping naked) . Please help where you can as I’m running out of ideas 

Ok guys,

I HAD this for almost a year, but I think I had a minor case of it for almost 5 years total. I finally figured it out two days ago. Your scrotum is really warm/hot and moist and irritated due to an infection. I tried all the stuff, all the creams, antifungals, powders, etc. Only a certain combination of items worked for me. I sit here itch free typing this and its great! I want to help everyone cause I know how badly you can suffer from it. It will ruin your life even make you suicidal. DO NOT GIVE UP! It can be fixed! I'll let you know now I don't eat alot of CARBS and SUGAR so it might be helping. BUY THESE ITEMS:

Tea Tree Shampoo: Wash your pubic hair and scrotum and let set for 5 minutes then rinse. (DAILY)

Aloe Vera Gel: Apply while in shower AFTER Shampoo and let set for a few minutes then rinse (DAILY)

THIS HANDLES THE EXTERNAL PART OF THE INFECTION (I think its a yeast related issue)

Probiotic pills (Acidophilus): Take 1 of these ever day (This eliminates infection inside)

Mens health vitamins: Take  of these every day (I looked for Zinc and Riboflavin in them, I think we need it)

THIS HANDLES THE INFECTION INTERNALLY

You might also want to stop using any SPICY FOODS or Sauce for a while as it supposed to kill our good bacteria in our stomach which is the opposite of using probiotics.

After 2 days of using these items, Let me know your feedback. IT WORKED FOR ME. No more insanity itch. Its such a burden on our lives and life is too short to be dealing with it.  I'll post this on other sites that people are looking for an answer as well.

BEST OF LUCK,