Hello, folks. My friend complains that she has gall bladder stones. I am not sure how this is manifested since I don't know anyone else with the same problem. Can anyone help me with the symptoms of this condition? I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. Most people with gall bladder stones have no symptoms. Many people are unaware of this condition. These “silent” gallstones usually do not require any treatment. If a complication occurs, then some symptoms can appear. The most typical one is pain in upper right abdomen. It comes in episodes, so it is referred as an attack. Attack usually appears 30 minutes after a fatty or greasy meal. This pain may radiate to right shoulder or back. It can happen during the night and awake you. Other symptoms are: vomiting, fever, bloating, jaundice, etc.