How important is dumbbells angle when pressing? I like this exercise but I would like to know much more, so that I could be god at it. As for other exercises, anything including barbell is what I like. I have been going to gym for more then a year now, and I am starting to consider myself not an amateur anymore, but a semi pro. So I really need that info.

The trick is in using multiple angles while working with dumbbells. By working like this, you can affect chest muscles more efficiently. First, put the bench at the 45 degrees angle, do 8 reps. Go to 30 degrees, 8 reps. Go to flat and 8 reps again. Finish with 8 reps of flyes. For this last, you should use less weight, so two pairs of dumbbells would be necessary. You should also use lower weights then usual for first three series, because you will not have any time for rest between them, only time for switching the bench angle. 24 reps are not an easy task, set weights so that last ones will be hard for you then you will know you are doing it right.