I was wondering where should i start working out. Should i pay the gym membership and go there or should i buy myself weights and a workout bench and try from home. What are the pros and cons of both situations?

When i think about it gym sounds a better option, i mean you are motivated because you are surrounded by everyone that works out and everything but on other hand its hard to make yourself visit the gym. If i work out at home i will have more time to do it but i am concerned that i dont get too lazy and start to evade my work out.

What is the best solution for this? What do you think?

:-|       :-)       :-|           XD          :-)            :O             ;-)              XD             :-P                <3  <3<3       I LOVE IT

Shining Star

I am more a gym person.I mean I can have dumbbells and bench at home (my husband bought them), but in the last 5 years I think I used them like 2 or 3 times.
Motivation is not such a big problem for me - I go alone rollerskating, jogging, and often I go alone in the gym. It is the enviroment - I simply don't feel the drive in my room.

Besides that - you get to know new people in the gym... yes, I am definitely pro gym.

I useto workout in myhome until I was nice enough to let a free loader t live with me until he get on his feet on sept 2005 and it i now sep 2012 and he is still a free

loader he started giving out orders saying if I exercise in your apartment it will have an odor like a gym. I stop paying for bally's/LA FITNESS/ ymca/ sweat fitness/ etc... I joined all these gyms before I had to buy food and pay bills it's like having an extra bab I already have 2 sons now I have 3 sons.