I am thinking that the exercises related to the bench are most effective. I like doing barbell press in several different angles, ensuring that all my chest muscles are engaged and working. I have also added dumbbell press in order to build up chest and hands some more. What I want to know is could I chest press same weight with both BB and DB?

The easiest way would be to try it, right? But, putting a joke aside, do you honestly believe that you could do the same weights with two completely different exercises. DB allows you more free movements and that could, theoretically engage more muscles, but on the other hand, the focus of the strength is not so easy to maintain, so weight numbers are lower. This is not the case with BB. Weight focused in two dumbbells is harder to lift then the same weight on barbell.