Hi all. I'm new on this medication. Day 3. I'm 5ft6. I'm not overweight (68.8 weight in), but want a bit more of a kick to help lose weight. My goal is to lose 10kg.i haven't really experienced drastic side effect. Just the lack of sleep, but I have bursts of energy with is great for me as iv always had a lack of motivation. But I use this energy to exercise. My job is moderate exercise anyway. But giving yourself that extra push to burn more calories. I feel fine. The first night I didn't sleep. Second night I did. I snack of fruits. But not much of a breakfast person. I'm trying hard to be at my goal weight. When I do. I am determined to keep it off.

Hey how did u find duromine?? I'm about the same weight as u and have been on th 13 days with no weight loss

Health Advisor

Hello all,

SteadyHealth proudly presents its new ebook about Duromine, in which you can find everything you ever wanted to know about it: effectiveness, side-effects, dosage, and many other things.You wanted to try it out, but had doubts? Now you can read experiences from real people all around the world and decide whether or not Duromine is for you.

If you want to use Duromine, this ebook is a must have for you.

You can download it by clicking on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.