I just wish I could get rid of these pimples beneath my chin and under my jaw line. This seems to be the worst area to have pimples. I try not to touch it, because of the scars. I don’t know what the best way to get rid of pimples without leaving the scar is. All my friends were using wasn’t effective enough. Any suggestion?

I don’t know if it is the best way, but it is effective way for me to avoid the scars. I went to the doctor’s last week and he prescribed me Diannette, which is the Pill but it also helps prevent the formation of pimples. Also, he very kindly gave me a topical gel to get rid of the pimples that I already have, large tube and it should last approximately 3 months on. I’ve heard that if you already have scars from the pimples, Mederma helps scars appear softer and smoother whether they are new or old. Anyway, did you talk with a dermatologist?