After an annual check up the lab results were showing elevated creatinine and liver enzymes. Going back after Christmas for a lab recheck. Two weeks prior to this I had intense chest pain, neck and back even the back of my tongue hurt for 5-10 minutes and sore chest afterwards. This was a day after a very intense upper body workout. Dr is a sub my Dr is away, she isn't saying one way or another if was a heart attack. Not knowing is causing sleepless nights and more stress. She did say I had dead muscle cells in my blood. She cautioned me against any intense work outs which I normally do twice a week. So what do you think have I had a heart attack or am I just freaking out? ?
BlingSister2

Creatinine level is a measure of kidney function and many things can raise the creatinine level - including dehydration, medication, urinary obstruction, intrinsic kidney disease, hypertension, and diabetes to name but a few. Elevation of CK is an indication of damage to muscles so it very well could be because of the exercises you had. Pretty much everything points that exercises definitely are to blame for raised creatinine levels. Just try to relax until the next visit to the doctor and stay away from exercising at this time – is it really worth all this worrying now.

Thank you so much for your reply. I feel better already! I haven't told anyone about this as the Hoildays are stressful enough without listening to my health problems. It makes much more sense to me now as I have high blood pressure and are on a diretic plus I have few other things going on, bleeding cervex and enlarged uterus. Getting further testing for that late January.
Wish the Dr could have communicated like you have, glad she isn't my regular GP.
I have more blood/urine tests this week so hopefully it will shed some light. I will be sure to post the results incase anyone else finds this useful. :-)

Glad I could help, I know how it is feels to be worried and scared about results like these, especially when doctor treats you like you are 3 year old. Things aren't always as complicated as they make them to be. Hope it everything will be ok!