I have problem called enuresis, although I don't have a lot of accidents. I am 15, female, and my physician says that cause of my age my body might be growing more then my bladder. It is very embarrassing and I can’t go to sleepovers because I worry about it. Will this pass when I grow?

Although I have never had the enuresis problem I know close friends who have. My friend aged 28, had a lot of problems growing up that caused it the doctors think but just by feeling happy with her own life and having friends help build her self confidence she did get over it. So, we started to work out little things like sleepovers, not drinking before bed, movie nights, and some fun activities to relax. If it any comfort you are not the only one and it is not a dirty or degrading thing, it could be lack of self image or/and medical issues.