okay, I am 18 just graduating from highschool and there is his girl i like, and we are going to prom together. We are sort of friends at school but not at the level where it would be normal to show up at her house or hang out with her. I chat with her online sometimes but in real life I barely talk with her. Her locker is right next to mine and I don't talk to her. I just can't think up the words or get any idea on what to say. I usually just say things like Hi, once it ended up like this, did you ever watch (movie title here)? Then she would say no, and then I would say "oh it's really good". I guess my question is basically how do I get more social interaction with her? I am afraid that if I don't act soon than after graduation we will drift off at different schools never to see each other again.

A sweet story . well you should not get nervous in front of her . talk to her as u r friends hv fun with her give her lift . Surely by this way she wll get close to you n in months she wll like you this way u can get her in your hands :p

Have confidence in your self, and don't get nervous or shy infront of her,find things to tlk about, maybe think it through before you see her.