I am suffering from what is called alcohol noctural enuresis. I keep wetting the bed after I have been drinking. It often seems to happen when I am not in my own bed, if you know what I mean. I wet the bed for a long time when I was kid, but this has only recently started happening and the regularity is increasing. Please help!

I don't really know anyone with same problem as you but I can guess when you drink alcohol, which is a muscle relaxant, that your bladder reverts to its previous state and you wet the bed. There are several tests that can be done to look at how somebody's bladder is working and where problems lie and also medication that can be prescribed to help problems such as you are experiencing. Have you already been diagnosed with alcohol noctural enuresis??? If so, why you didn't receive the treatment? Really you need to see your GP to discuss them further.