Right, so, here are my symptoms:

Initial pain for the first 2-3 days in the right testicle. It's been 5 days - this is my third day on medication.

When masturbating, my semen usually alternated between silver and white. Now it's silver with chunks of white in it, which hasn't happened before.

A swollen, formerly painful "lump" at the bottom of the right testicle, which I'm a tad too afraid to touch, but when I last felt it it was quite soft and squishy - I'm likewise pretty sure it could move away from the testicle. Perhaps inflamed epididymis? I don't know.

The right testicle feels softer than the left one, feels much looser (I can breath in and the left one moves up - the right one only moves up when the testicles retract), feels generally thinner, and hangs significantly lower than the left one when sitting down (when laying on my back, it's the left one hanging slightly lower) in addition to often leaning "forward" when compared to the left one which seemingly constantly points slightly towards rather than away from my body.

Occasional (it periodically reappears and goes away) saggy flesh below both testicles, that I'm quite positive was never there before.

I went to see a doctor at one of those quick walk-in clinic places, he thinks it's likely epididymitis with a very low alternate possibility of torsion. He checked for a hernia, so it likely isn't that. I've been prescribed medicine (doxycycline) - the pain has largely gone away, but the lump is still there, and the semen and testicle weirdness likewise still persist.

I'd like to add that by "never happened before" with the semen issue, what I mean is that before I felt pain there, my semen was consistently one of those two colors - now it's both.

Likewise, the pain had switched from constant and somewhat sharp to an on-and-off dull ache in day 2 - so it may not be necessarily anti-biotic related that it went away. On the other hand, my urine is cloudy, which I've read is an epididymitis symptom.

Hi, My problem is somewhat like you.

I am feeling pain in my testicles since almost 4 years, It does not pain continuously. About 4yrs back it started. It pains for around 2 to 4 hrs and goes away. If I stand It pains more, almost untolarable. If I sleeps it goes away within an Over. And again It comes back in 1 week and at times in 1 or 2 months pains for 2 to 4 hrs and goes away, It happening since 4 yrs with me. This time I am feeling pain since 3 days, tday I went to doctor he gave me painkillers and antibiotics, lets see what will happen. I feel a swelling(a kind of fleshy very soft lump, hurts if i touch) in lower part of testicle only when it is paining, I think its scrotum a tube kind of structure swells, and I feel pain even in lower abdomen and groin. I dont have any lump or hard thing on testicles.
I am on antibiotics since last 5 days, today I stoped taking table as per doctors instruction. I have not felt any pain, but feel a little discomfort, But what I am worried is the pain shud not come back in week or month.